1/11/2006

Alito Confirmation

You know, I will probably have something to say about the confirmation hearings, just as soon as I gather enough mental fortitude to go and read what's actually going on. I imagine it's more of the same old partisan hoo-hah. So, in the meantime, the Llamabutchers have a fun post on the topic with the questions they would like to see answered. More fun questions were posted in the comments. Oh, and they have a cave troll. But I think he was roundly silenced. Anyway, I like their list, with the addition of (courtesy of my alarm clock playlist this morning, featuring Cake): When you sleep, where do your fingers go?

Enjoy. More of substance to come soon, I imagine. Right now I'm actually making progress on my project at work, so I want to keep rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment