2/27/2006

Clarification

Since I've managed to piss off my entire family by expressing the fact that my birthday did not go as I would've dreamed it to go - I will hereby apologize for any defamation of character that took place by mentioning, in a public forum, what diminished my appreciation of my birthday.

For the record:
1) I got several other nice gifts from my mother which I appreciate.
2) My sister and brother-in-law did not argue the entire way home. I apologize for overstating the situation.
3) Tim did ask if I wanted him to stop working on the taxes, but as he was neck deep in them, I said no. And we did at least get to spend some time together while doing the taxes.

Beyond that, I acknowledge openly that any disenchantment I may have had with my birthday is, clearly, of my own doing. This entire situation is my own fault. And if you know anyone in my family, please do not think less of them simply because they are related to me.