2/23/2006

Geek Jokes from Daddy

Ok, so my dad IMd me this morning with these two joke variations. If you get them...seek help now. If you don't get them, just know they're Physics related and, well, you're probably better off.

Joke 1: What was the biggest failure since the Edsel?
Answer: The Heisenbergmobile. The problem was that when you look at the speedometer you got lost.

Joke 2: A cop stops Heisenberg for speeding on the Autobahn. The cop comes up and asks, "Do you know how fast you were going?" Heisenberg responds, "No, but I know where I am."

Wanna get the jokes? Go here (but don't say I didn't warn you about the geek content.)

4 comments:

  1. I'm a geek cuz I understood the jokes.

    But I'm not a NERD cuz I didnt think they were funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:46 PM

    If you didn't think those were funny, then try this one: A hydrogen atom lost its electron and went to the police station to file a missing electron report. He was questioned by the police: "Haven't you just misplaced it somewhere? Are you sure that your electron is really lost?"
    "I'm positive." replied the atom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:49 PM

    Or here is another one that is Physics-based: How do you know that the driver driving toward you is a physicist?
    He has a red sticker on his bumper, saying: "If this sticker is blue, you are driving too fast."

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, I'm a nerd. I laughed at all of them.

    ReplyDelete