3/27/2006

Becuase what we really need is a movie about the F word

I think it's official. People making movies have run out of ideas. They're now down to picking expletives and making movies with that as the title. After F*** I see several other intriguing possibilities:
Darn It (children's cartoon and/or a documentary of more traditional women's roles)
Damn (Part 1 of 3)
Damn it to Hell (Part 2 of 3)
Damn it all to Hell (Part 3 of 3)
G**Damn (A short history of Hell in popular religions)
S*** (Colon cancer awareness month release)
Hell (also titled "Being Michael Moore")

After they exhaust swear words, then I hope they'll move on to random word strings - perhaps do something with movie titles a la Google chumming. I would make up some examples for that but, well, enticing Google Pervs to come visit my blog is not high on my to-do list for the day.

Gee. Now why exactly were box office sales down again?

2 comments:

  1. Is that why I get all these Google pervs? Dang, I shoulda known not to use those words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:06 PM

    Geez....

    ReplyDelete