3/06/2006

A Little Quizzy Fun

Your Job Dissatisfaction Level is 64%

Your job is a total bummer, and probably the worst job you've ever had.
Your co-workers stink. Your boss is a jerk. And your company is probably in trouble.
Think about finding a new job quickly, even if it's just a not-so-great transition job.
You've got to get out of there as quickly as you can!


This made me laugh. I was taking another quiz and saw this one, so took it. Too funny. Of course, it's probably spot on accurate, but you know what? I don't know that anyone could take that and not come out dissatisfied. And...well, the one thing I think I've finally learned is that there just isn't a perfect job out there for me. One day I may get to a point where I can create the perfect job, but for now, I just have to Suck it Up.

Of course, sucking it up probably means not taking "Should You Quit Your Job" quizzes at work.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not even going to try taking this quiz because I know I'm going to score close to 0% :)

    I don't think anyone could be a hundred percent happy with their job unless they were working for themselves!

    ReplyDelete