7/06/2006

No more pencils, no more books!

I am officially finished with this semester, having just submitted my final.

The good: I know for certain I got an A in my networking class as my instructor posted my grade on my 14 page heartache paper (4 out of 4) and also mentioned that I had an A for the course.

The bad/ugly: The instructions given for studying for the exam were, and I quote, "Take the practice exams for the text book at the publisher's web site and be able to do the Quiz Time exercises at the end of the chapters in my book." So this is what I studied. I rock at the practice quizzes online. And on the Quiz Time thingys.

May I just say that that accounted for approximately 8% of the exam. The rest I knew because I have a pretty good memory for things I read (not photographic, unfortunately) and because the text has a glossary and a really good index (it was legitimately open book).

100 minutes. 75 questions. Possibly 5 of those questions resembled anything he told us to study.

However, I am finished. I think I passed it at least. And, did I mention I was finished?

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Well done on the A!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge. Great job, and congrats. Celebrate. Then back to work. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. :) Yeah, lots more work to get back to, but at least school is not hanging over my head for another...month and a half-ish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:37 AM

    Way to go on the A! Don't you just hate it when they tell you to study XYZ and they are LYING?? Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, I believe that embodies the term "Evil". Hopefully you're not an evil teacher. :)

    ReplyDelete