8/18/2006

Knock, Knock


You scored as Neo, the "One". Neo is the computer hacker-turned-Messiah of the Matrix. He leads a small group of human rebels against the technology that controls them. Neo doubts his ability to lead but doesn't want to disappoint his friends. His goal is for a world where all men know the Truth and are free from the bonds of the Matrix.

Neo, the "One"

75%

Lara Croft

63%

Indiana Jones

58%

James Bond, Agent 007

58%

Maximus

58%

Batman, the Dark Knight

50%

The Amazing Spider-Man

46%

The Terminator

42%

William Wallace

42%

Captain Jack Sparrow

25%

El Zorro

21%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com


Props to AccidentalVerbosity for the fun quizzie.

4 comments:

  1. I want to be Neo...let me go take the test, brb

    ReplyDelete
  2. quiz was too long... I think that makes me Neo, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a way long quiz...long day at work yesterday :) The QuizFarm.com ones tend to be really long and involved -and often I'll get half way through and just quit as well. So you can be Neo too, that's fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:19 AM

    Just wanted to stop by and say HI! I'll be back later to take the quizes. I missed Friday quiz!!!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete