8/07/2007

He Has a Way With Words

The radio guy this morning mentioned that, yet again, we were facing a day of Hazy, Hot and Humid (I'll never own an H3 just simply because it would bring up the idea of summer) with a base temperature around 100 plus the dreaded humidity, bringing the heat index to somewhere around 110 - and, oh yeah, the air quality is so bad that they recommend you stop breathing, if at all possible, cause that would be more healthy. So I looked at Tim and mentioned that I was tired of summer and he replied:

"It's actually been a pretty mild summer. Well, except for July and August."

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:28 AM

    It's definitely a day to stay indoors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:22 PM

    Girl I am so tired of this heat....please remind how horrible the summer was when I start saying how cold it is...bring on fall and winter :)

    ReplyDelete