9/17/2007

Movie Review: Inside Man

This weekend, Tim and I surveyed the various offerings stored up on our DVR and decided that we'd give Inside Man a shot. This is one I recorded on a whim, mostly because I enjoy Denzel Washington and Clive Owen. The fact that it had a tricky plot and a good pace to it turned out to be a bonus.

The movie revolves around a bank robbery in progress. Denzel is the hostage negotiator who happened to be on duty that day (the main guy was on vacation, I believe). Clive Owen is the mastermind behind the robbery. There are a million twists and turns with this very intelligent plot and it's an enjoyable way to spend a couple hours guessing at what is going to happen next - even though most of the time you're completely wrong.

I don't know that I can say much more without ruining the plot - so instead I'll just say:
4 Safety Deposit Boxes out of 5.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:37 PM

    I'll have to try that one. Sounds cool! :)

    ReplyDelete