7/09/2008

Hell's Kitchen: The End

There probably won't be spoilers here - though you can find them at Jen's if you like. In general I agree with her thoughts, though I really could have gone with either of them to win. I do agree with her synopsis of why the winner was who it was.

That said, I begin to wonder if Jay isn't on to something with his thoughts about it being a preselected farce with a formulaic outcome predicted. Still, it was fairly entertaining TV - though it does seem to be getting more over the top with each season and I can't say I'm going to rush out to watch it next time it's on...unless there's a dearth of interesting TV again.

Beyond that - the game was a well expended $20 and is continuing to provide considerable amusement in reasonable slices of time in between grading projects or what have you. So there's that.

1 comment:

  1. I really didn't want Christina to win. She seemed whiny to me. Petrozza was a much nicer, teddy-bear sort of guy. But didn't Mattie show his true colors? I think he'd have trouble finding a job...

    ReplyDelete