7/07/2008

Where Do We Live Again?

Tim and I swung into the local Lowes this weekend to get a few odds and ends for some projects around the house, and right as you went in they had a big display of American flags so that you could decorate your house for the 4th (and if you were inclined to patriotic all year long - something I've always been a fan of - you could put it out every day).

I smiled as I passed it, having just seen the flags. Shortly thereafter the smile faded as I saw the top of the display...what's wrong with this picture?


Tim circled the thing after I pointed it out, they did have one side (of four) labeled in English. We really need to pass a law about English as a national language. And quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Girl I agree with you 100% on that. That's a sore subject with me. You're in America speak in English. I got so mad this morning trying to call our phone provider and having to go through all this press 1 for English. No it's English...no other options.

    Ok I'll stop I could write a post in your comment section.

    Hope you guys have fun with all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working for CBP - Well - You know how i feel. We need to nip this in the BUD!
    We must all be BUDNIPPERS!

    ReplyDelete