Exactly who is this commercial for? The kids (who won't understand it) or the parents (who very likely will roll their eyes like I did)? Beyond that...why would you do something like this...it's just...mean.
21 hours ago
Exactly who is this commercial for? The kids (who won't understand it) or the parents (who very likely will roll their eyes like I did)? Beyond that...why would you do something like this...it's just...mean.
Posted by beth at 8/06/2008 07:12:00 PM
Labels: The Boob Tube
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.
Surely today's kids have seen the Breakfast club?
ReplyDeleteThey've probably seen it on TV, but I'm guessing they don't realize what a great movie it is...nor are they likely to have given it more than a passing thought beyond something to kill a Saturday afternoon. I doubt they've seen it enough times to recognize it in the ad.After all, the kids this is targeting weren't born when it came out.
ReplyDelete