5/20/2011

Definitely Not a Train

That really is light at the end of the tunnel!

I have enough data to form sustainable conclusions for my doctoral study. It has been analyzed and there is even a little bit of positive news (in that at least part of my hypothesis was proved. This is not, of course, necessary...but it's certainly more fun to have a dissertation that shows something that works vs. simply adding to the pile of ways not to do something.) Not it's just a matter of writing it up satisfactorily and defending it. And then we will have a week or so wherein I remind everyone to call me Dr. or add PhD at the end of my name. Because otherwise it's unlikely that this degree is going to be utilized.

On the heels of yesterday, it's nice to have something positive to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment