6/28/2011

Slow. And Painful.

Those would be the words I would choose if asked to choose only two words (I'm obviously excluding the "and") to describe my PhD. At this point, my thesis has been sent to committee, I've received feedback from all three committee members, have made adjustments based on that feedback and resubmitted it. Now, yet again, we wait.

Of course, my advisor is on vacation the first two weeks of July, so I'm guessing I'll have to wait a seriously long time (unless he manages to motivate everyone to hurry up this week because of said vacation...anyone want to make bets?)

That said, barring major catastrophe, I'm thinking mid-July should find me defending and graduating. (Touch wood. Cross fingers. Etc.)

And then? Then I can go on vacation with a free and clear heart. I'm really looking forward to that vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment