3/01/2014

Not, In Fact, Dead

So...Happy March.

It's been crazy round here of late - and yet for all the crazy, there's been relatively little that's blog-worthy. And what is blog-worthy is often not acceptable for blog fodder because, well, there's that whole semi-anonymous thing I try to kid myself into believing. (Less important these days as I'm fairly sure it's down to people who actually know me who read here anyway. But...there are appearances to maintain after all.)

Our first year of homeschooling is continuing quite happily. We're effectively doing a first grade curriculum and both older boy and myself are enjoying it. I appreciate that he's settled in, quite happily, to doing school every day (though it takes very little time to get a day's worth of school taken care of.)

The younger boy continues to grow and entertain us. He's starting to jabber up a storm, but I'm thinking we're the only folks who understand him most of the time. It'll come.

Mom's back in chemo for a third time.

I do have some semi-theological thoughts that I hope to get mushed into semi-literate musings here before long but, well, we'll see how well that goes.

In the mean time, as much as I love winter, I'm ready to start seeing some hints of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment