1/23/2022

Various Sundries

Every time I think, "Oh, I should blog about that" something explodes and I find myself not blogging. Which is not to say there has been such amazing and fascinating things to talk about. Just that there were topics.

I'm not sure I remember many of them, but we'll hit up what I can:

  • I stuck my foot in it on Faceplant by offering an opinion about the Redeeming Love movie that's now out and the Christian fiction world is all agog over. I had no use for the book when I read it. I have even less use for the movie and don't plan to see it, but sufficient to say it also sounds like they took what was theologically sketchy to start out with and made it theologically abhorrent. Good times.
  • We all had the vid round here about a week and a half ago. Despite hubby and I having had both of our doses of mind control (I guess since we hadn't opted in for a third yet it was inevitable). Kids bounced back like kids do. Hubby is finally doing better. I think I had the mildest symptoms, but they do seem to want to drag along. Basically a really bad sinus infection for days. And hey, maybe it's just a sinus infection, we didn't test. Have no interest in knowing one way or t'other and being added to the scare numbers. But we're pretty sure.
  • Worst part of it all was the Sleepy Pup clearly had it. He spent two days with mild vomiting and was lethargic and velcroed to me. Miserable baby. Then like a switch, he was fine. But poor baby. It was heart breaking.
  • Maybe there was more, but it's gone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment