11/14/2005

Gainful Employment!

I'm very excited. I get to go work on a customer site tomorrow. And probably Wednesday. And maybe as a permanent thing. While I will miss doing Cricklers and playing Sudoku and reading CNN obsessively during the day (and/or reading Google News as well) and blog surfing of course, I am looking forward to actually earning my paycheck. I have been doing everything I can for the past couple of weeks to try and find work, and it looks like it's finally paid off. Yay!

On the potential downside, one of the other employees onsite is a bit of a chauvenist. But you know what? I'm even kind of looking forward to that as it's something to do and someone to challenge my mind a tad. Scary.

So, if blogging slacks off a teensy bit, please forgive me as I'm now actually working at my job instead of posting random things out of a desperate desire to fill my day.

On the positive side, I'm sure I'll have plenty of fun work things to blog in the future. And of course, as the world is the world...I'm sure I'll have other opinions as well. That I have to share. Cause that's just what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment