2/17/2006

Dancing with the Stars and other housekeeping items

Ok, so last night I got all caught up with some template twiddles I'm doing (new look, coming soon! Well, hopefully soon. This is a 3-day weekend though so maybe I can get it finished -- ever notice how if you do something at work for 8 hours+ a day when you get home, you have no desire to continue doing it? That's been my problem. I program all day, I don't really want to come home and tweak CSS. Except last night I finally felt inspired and interested) so...the Dancing with the Stars episode is on the DVR and I haven't seen it yet in order to give my $0.02

Thus, if you watched and have something to say, please comment, otherwise if you just want my commentary, gimme a day or so. I don't think it'll be tonight because we're going to some friends for a fondue night. Mmmm...fondue! Maybe after I get home from pottery tomorrow.

I'm jazzed about the poetry contest this weekend...I think it may even encourage more participants. Watch for that later today!

Beyond that - HAPPY FRIDAY!

3 comments:

  1. Haven't seen yesterday's Dancing with the Stars show either, but I hope to watch it on my boyfriend's DVR this weekend. There's always tonight's results show, too, where they re-play the couples' performances. Do you ever watch that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get the Friday show, unfortunately - it conflicts with other stuff on the DVR (and we're rarely home to watch live). Can't wait to see it this weekend though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, looks like Lisa got voted off. It was a very emotional moment for both her partner and she. I was quite sad, especially since I thought she had given a very strong performance the night before and she had improved more than any of the contestants out there. I'm so disappointed I don't think I am going to watch the final. We all know who's going to win that one...And since I'm no longer impressed with her dancing, there's no point in my watching any more of this show.

    ReplyDelete