2/18/2006

Fun link found while browsing

Ok, so I was browsing my little blogroll and Ellen links to her husband's blog who linked in turn to this. I adore anagrams. So, not feeling like playing with my own blog name and thinking that the Llama Butchers might just have more interesting variations - I found the following anagrams (from the hundreds generated) that I think are very appropos for The Llama Butchers given their content and what one gleans of their personalities from reading their blog (and it's one of my favorites to visit, you just never know what you're going to get.)

Without further ado: anagrams based on The Llama Butchers
A MALE BELCH HURTS
TRACHEA BLUSH ELM
CARAMEL BETH LUSH
CAESAR THUMB HELL
THE HUMBLE RASCAL
RASCAL THUMB HEEL
CASUAL BERTH HELM
TAMALE BELCH RUSH
HE THE ALARM CLUBS
EMBRACE HALL TUSH
BECAME ALL THRUSH
BECAME THAR HULLS
BECAME TRASH HULL
CRUSHABLE HAMLET
CRUSHABLE AT HELM
MACBETH SHALL RUE
BRACE LETHAL MUSH
BACH LEATHER SLUM
LETHAL BACH MUSER
BACH MAHLER LUTES
BACH HAMLETS RULE
BACH HALTERS MULE
BACH MALES HURTLE

Go forth and anagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment