2/20/2006

Poetry and other housekeeping items

Don't forget to try the poetry contest (I think I'm making them officially go through Monday ad infinitium now) - you can still enter today! You can find the info here.

Watched Dancing with the Stars yesterday. Have to say my enthusiasm has diminished incredibly. The fact that Lisa is out and Jerry still in is just...revolting. (At least, that's my understanding. I don't watch the results show, I check the website or wait for someone to tell me - website's not updated yet.) Anyway. I have to say I may cancel my DVR timer for it - it's going to come down to Drew and Stacy. Stacy will wear something skimpy and shake her hips, extend her long legs, and win. Yeah, ok, she's a good dancer. But she really has a huge advantage and, well, to be honest, she's starting to annoy me. I find myself hoping she trips. That can't be good.

Thanks for all the input on the new look! I like it a lot better (and it seems most of you do, as well) - I did put a little more info in as a comment to that post.

If you have President's Day off - happy holiday! If you don't...well, in the words of Nelson from the Simpsons, "HAha." :)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:06 PM

    Hahahaha...I have President's Day off. Of course, this is one of the random holidays we get off. Mostly my husband gets off and I get to go to work. So glad today is different. We installed blinds. Such fun. :) Will the madness ever cease?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you 100% about Dancing with the Stars. The bad side of me wishes I could sabotage her shoes so that one of her heels would break in the middle of her routine. Or I could slip some Ambien powder in her power drink at the beginning of the show :)

    Let's hope next season is a lot fairer or else I'm done for good with this show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thought you might like to know (if you don't already) that Drew and Cheryl won 1st place in Dancing with the Stars. They were followed by Jerry and Anna in 2nd place. In 3rd place were Stacy and Tony.

    There is some justice in this world! :)

    ReplyDelete