2/12/2006

Snowpocalypse 2006!

It had to happen eventually - the weathermen finally got it right (though they were a day off). This time, all those in the DC area who ran out for huge quantities of milk and bread and toiletpaper will actually get a chance to use them, because we have....


That's right, 9 inches of snow. And it's still coming down (though I will grant you, much slower than previously.) The puppies are delighted. If all goes well, I will post a movie of the frolicking later in the day.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:56 PM

    I waved at you when I passed your exit on the beltway. I took the kidlets to visit grandparents this weekend and we were snowbound. I shoveled a 1/4 mile driveway in Maryland. Ick.

    Anyway, hope it doesn't freeze on you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were in the DC area, too! Are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle - you're such a good daughter to do the shoveling! :) I'll bet your parents were delighted.

    Cinthia - I am, indeed, in the DC area. It's a teeny world sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete