3/05/2006

Let the waiting begin

Classes are over and now the long wait til it's time to go home begins. I definitely need to try and find a better middle ground between cheap flights and convenient scheduling next time I come out. My flight this time doesn't get me home until 9:45 and that's going to make for an early alarm on Monday morning. Plus I don't know what I'm going to do with all the extra time I have between now and when my flight leaves (though I imagine I'll just go to the airport and do some studying. That would be the smart thing to do, at least.)

Anyway - for those who have commented or who have updated their blogs and I haven't commented, I apologize for my laxity. I should be back to normal tomorrow since most of my blog reading is done as little breaks while at work and loooong days in class don't lend themselves to surfing.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:52 PM

    Hope you have a safe flight home!

    ReplyDelete