3/11/2006

Mmm...Guinness

You Are Guinness

You know beer well, and you'll only drink the best beers in the world.
Watered down beers disgust you, as do the people who drink them.
When you drink, you tend to become a bit of a know it all - especially about subjects you don't know well.
But your friends tolerate your drunken ways, because you introduce them to the best beers around.


So...that fits pretty well. It's definitely my favorite. Prop to CalTechGirl - also Guinness! And just for fun, we took this at Bunratty when we were there in September...it just proves the point!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:05 PM

    Well, they say I'm a Heineken, but I much prefer Guiness, in Ireland. I think I have a picture of that same sign! It's just not the same over here in the States, out of a bottle, is it? Have you ever tried it with about an inch of ginger ale in the bottom of the glass? That's good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guinness is much, much better in Ireland. It doesn't travel well. In fact, I would even venture to say that, within Ireland, it's best in Dublin. I haven't tried it with ginger ale, I may have to give that a shot, sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete