4/28/2006

And then there were crickets...

What was that? Was that a thud? Yeah, an echoing thud.

Ah well, worth a try. Gwynne wins. Everyone else (who didn't even try) loses...I'm not calling you losers, mind you, just reminding you that you can't win if you don't play. That L I'm making in front of my forehead - that stands for Lotto. Really. No, seriously. I even quoted their catch line to prove it. See? Can't win if you don't play. See? Lotto. Promise.

I hereby officially decree that there will be no more attempts at contests that I think would be fun and interesting since it's now clear that I am a werido-alien with, it would seem, interests that no one (save Gwynne, unless she was just humoring me) shares. And actually, there will be no more attempts at contests that I don't think would be fun and interesting, cause really, what's the point?

5 comments:

  1. I win! I win! Hmm, but I was the only competitor. That stinks. Maybe prizes are in order. We are a materialistic bunch, you know. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I'll have to look around to see if I have some useless, I mean exciting, junk - uh...prizes - to share if I decide to do another contest. Thus far, well...I don't see another contest in my future. :)

    But hey, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...ok, maybe I'll try it again. I've never been particularly good at following decrees. And Michelle would've given Gwynne a run for her money, so.....stayed tuned next week to see if something materializes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:03 PM

    I must have been late too then when I commented! I tried :) Keep in mind that there's a time difference for me - So I will enter - I might just be late hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd forgotten about your time difference (the rather large time difference), Rachel. :) I think, actually, you did comment in time though.

    ReplyDelete