4/14/2006

Elemental, My Dear Watson

Your Element is Metal

Your power colors: white, gold, and silver

Your energy: contracting

Your season: fall

You are persistent (and maybe even a little bit stubborn).
If you see something you want, you go for it.
You have a lot of strength, and it's difficult to get you down.
Very logical, you tend to analyze everything going on in your life.


Hmm...I look really bad in white, gold and silver. Not sure about my energy, though I am a contractor (though I have a feeling they meant it in possibly different ways than I do). I do adore fall. I have been known to be stubborn, every now and again...like pretty much all the time (though in my defense, I think that's a family trait.) I'm logical and analytical. Not sure about hard it is to get me down - I think I'm "gotten down" more often than I let on. And actually I tend to be more cautious about going after things that I want than I probably should. So...I'll give it a 50% accuracy, or thereabouts.

Props to Gwynne for the fun quizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment