4/28/2006

It's just that I remember things...honest!








Kinda Southern
You are 65% true Southern!
You're okay at this Southern thing, but you've got a long way to go. You've never had a fried turkey for thanksgiving and you have no idea what a Moon Pie is or what the "RC" in RC Cola would stand for, if you'd ever heard of it to begin with. But you're pretty straight on the Southern attitude, if not specifics on the culture. I would suggest spending a summer down here, but you might melt if you're outside absorbing local color. Um, maybe winter break you could come thaw out Southern-style. You could see a Living Nativity or Singing Christmas Tree. And eat grits with Christmas dinner.




My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 10% on Southerliness
Link: The Southern-ness Test written by gwennykate on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test


See, here's the thing. Sure, I lived in the south for a little while, so I know things about southerners, Lilly. That and, well, if you're honest when you take the quiz, I don't see how you avoid coming out as southern. Seriously, who doesn't know who Eudora Welty is? (Except maybe the majority of people I lived near in Georgia.)

Props to CalTechGirl for the disturbing quizzie.

1 comment:

  1. Dawn - glad you're back! :) Also glad that you scored so high (and are proud of it!) I thought of you when I took the quiz - I think if I'd been raised there, I would love it. But maybe it's one of those "once a Yank, always a Yank" situations - not sure. :)

    ReplyDelete