5/19/2006

Children's book character stamps

I'm so psyched.

I had to run to the post office during lunch and while I was there mailing my package, it occurred to me that we're finally almost through the left over Christmas stamps. (What? It's not July yet.) It also occurred to me that they had a picture on the wall of new stamps. And that they had stamps now with children's book characters on them - and the one in the ad was from one of my favorite children's books - The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I've always enjoyed this book - so how cool to have a stamp with the caterpillar himself on it?!

On the back of the sheet it has a little paragraph about each book too.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:59 PM

    I can recite that book word for word. Very cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I want those stamps! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember loving that book - I just had to have the stamps when I saw him. :) Jami, they're really neat, I almost feel bad using them, but then I think they might spread a little sunshine to other people, so I don't feel as bad.

    ReplyDelete