6/12/2006

It's Monday (boy is it ever...)

It' just so very...Monday.

Our test server was taken down Friday for an OS upgrade. No biggie, you'd think - and normally you'd be right. Apparently something was done incorrectly because now IIS isn't working, so I can't test any of my stuff until they get it working again. And the guy who's in charge of fixing it? Out sick today.

I'm trying to be motivated enough to actually do a little bit so that I have something new to test if he gets it working tomorrow. But the motivation? It's gone.

On the positive side, it looks like the rain is starting to clear, so that's something. Right?

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...sounds to me like you need a new person to take over his job...
    =+)

    And as for rain....yeah nice to see the sun back...wouldnt mind a foot of snow though
    =+)

    ReplyDelete
  2. RM - Well, yeah, that'd be nice. It won't happen, but :)

    WotM - I feel your pain...if I could share the rain, I would - hot is definitely worse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:47 AM

    Makes for a slow day, doesn't it? Hope they got it fixed!

    ReplyDelete