7/27/2006

Countdown Meme

Blatantly stolen from Eric (though he invited everyone to participate, so is that really stealing?) And don't forget, Eric is available for bribery relating to prizes and the impending Blogathon. So, scrounge for those bribable pictures and let's figure out something good!

That said, on with the meme!

I have...

10 Erasure CDs

9 handmade pots of varying useless sizes

8 pieces of Calphalon cookware

7 bookcases full of books

6 computers at home

5 archery sharpshooter medals

4 inscribed (not autographed) copies of Love for a Lifetime

3 graduation certificates from Space Academy

2 Shetland Sheepdogs

1 sister (she's older than me)

0 living grandparents

And to quote Eric with the rules: "OK, the rules are simple. First, be honest. We might not know otherwise, but the God of Methuselah, Moses, and Memes will. Second, despite Rule #1, you get one wildcard if you need it; feel free to make up one of the items. And, in support of the proposition that there should remain some mystery about a blogger, don't identify the wild card."

So...go forth, and Meme!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:36 PM

    That is going to be hard. If I decide to do this I'm going to have to spend days counting stuff to find something I have 10 of, something I have 9 of, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, it was tougher than I thought. :)

    Eric, it actually is not my wildcard - so let the respect be forthcoming! ;) (Though I shouldn't probably mention how long it's been since I held a bow.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Archery?! See? Are too coordinated and able to do more than "whiff" at a ball! The "whoosh" of an arrow is far superior. ;-)

    I also have the Calphalon cookware, although I think I've gone beyond the 8 piece "starter" set my parents gave us when we got married.

    Off to try my hand at the countdown meme...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, see, Gwynne, I didn't say I only had 8 pieces...I just happen to have 8 cause 8 comes before the number that I really have and, well, we just won't name that number, cause I can quit anytime I want!

    ReplyDelete