7/29/2006

Decisions, Decisions

So Gwynne snuck in at the last moment with the winning answer (without cheating, I think) of The Incredibles. Such a fun movie!

Now I need to choose between National Treasure and So I Married an Axe Murderer. Again a tough choice, so I may flip between the two (these are on TV, not DVD, though I have them.)

Eric just got finished dancing with his wife, it's very sweet. Contrast this with the Sleepy family where Tim is still busy killing things (though daddy has given up the ghost and gone home) and all I'm hearing is various types of cheers or groans, depending on the course of the battle.

And just for those who might care, a new blanket is underway (don't want to waste too much time whilst I sit here). Same pattern but more boy-ish (though I opted again for varigated yarn.)

No comments:

Post a Comment