7/29/2006

Let the Blogging Rumpus Start!

The Blogathon has officially kicked off and, as you can see from Eric's first post, he's off to a scintillating beginning with definitions of such tricky words as hopefully and posse. He also brings up a good point that, should you still desire to make a pledge, you can do so through the links on his sidebar.

Now, as I've mentioned a million and one times, I am not really participating, so, as such, I will most likely not be checking in every 30 minutes -- my time is probably better spent checking in on other blogathoners and leaving comments since they're actually working for pledges and I am simply fascinated by the idea but unable to commit to staying up for 24 hours straight. That said, I will post periodically through the day.

Just as soon as I get some coffee, I might be able to think up something insteresting to include in those posts too.

2 comments:

  1. Since I left a pledge on your behalf at Eric's place, I will act as your monitor (posting "periodically" is acceptable so long as you have at least one post after midnight ;-). I will also make sure he adds you to his list of "Blogathon Neighbors." ;-) Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, cool! I didn't know I got any pledges :) Now I have to up my version of periodically, I guess...so with that, maybe I should log in and post something ;) Thanks, Gwynne!

    ReplyDelete