7/18/2006

One other thing

Well, perhaps actually two:

  • Lyn over at Bloggin' Out Loud is having a "Blogs of Summer" contest/award show/whatever you'd like to classify it as thingy. It's worth stopping over, if only to get some Don Henley stuck in your head (Boys of Summer). I love that song. I have contemplated participating but, well, I kinda figure it's like the lottery - I know you can't win if you don't play, but seriously, what are the odds of actually winning even if you do play?
  • Don't forget about the blogathon and Eric and the Fire Ant Gazette Crew (that would be kind of a cool rock group - but it also sounds like they'd only play nursing homes or church picnics). Since I'm the official not-officially-participating Queen of something (I forgot what Eric said I could be queen of, dang it...so I'm going to say Queen of Clubs cause, well, playing with the Queen of Hearts isn't smart) I'm now royally reminding you of your opportunity to make a difference. So there you are.

4 comments:

  1. The joker ain't the only fool
    Who will do anything for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:54 PM

    Ok I like Don Henly, so I'm off to check out and see what this is all about. Hope the trainning is going well...fun, but then again are they ever fun?

    Have a great one:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim, I thought the Joker was the only fool who'd do anything for you. Have I been singing it wrong all these years?!

    Dawn - the training is...well...training. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, most of the ones who win in blogpoll thingys are great self-promoters...they form coalitions and start voting en masse. Fun, though. It drives traffic. lol

    ReplyDelete