7/30/2006

So, is it bad

to start seeing spots and flickering lights?

I think if I can make it upstairs that it is probably time to call it a night. All things being equal, I did pretty well for unofficially participating, I think. I made it 15 hours (? I think - not sure I am doing that math right cause my brain is not working super well this late at night). And, while I didn't get something in every 30 minutes all the time, I did for the majority.

Now, if you're up and still reading, please go visit Eric and leave lots of comments, he needs comments to counteract the voices, apparently.

Good night, all.

Good night, moon.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Beth! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good night, Beth! You made it past the bewitching hour (or Pumpkin Hour, I guess)! And you did it all while demolishing a bathroom! A job well done. :-)

    ReplyDelete