8/04/2006

Fly, fly away!

You Are a Pegasus

You are a perfectionist, with an eye for beauty.
You know how to live a good life - and you rarely deviate from your good taste.
While you aren't outgoing, you have excellent social skills.
People both admire you - and feel very comfortable around you.


What's really cool about this is that when I was little and my sister and I were making up our own Transformers to be (yeah yeah, shut up, they were awesome - and yes, I still know the whole themesong by heart), mine was a Pegasus in one of its variations (I think ours were triple transformers - car, robot, mythical creature). What car? Oh come now, of course a Lamborghini Countach.

Props to Accidental Verbosity (I think this one was Deb) for the fun quizzie.

2 comments:

  1. I am a Dragon: You are very charismatic and incredibly popular.
    People are drawn to your energy, but you are a very difficult person to get to know. You are very active - you are usually hard at work or play. You enjoy drama, and you enjoy anything unusual or eccentric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have linked to this! Great quiz - It says I'm intelligent and rational. What more could you want from a quiz?

    ReplyDelete