1/15/2007

24

Don't worry, no spoliers here because, well, you see...we haven't watched it yet.

I know. Really. I do. I know!

So, um, yeah. Tonight. Tonight we'll watch last night's and then tomorrow we'll watch tonight's and then we can begin the new season of 24 wherein Jack Bauer continues to kick butt but Beth and Tim lag one week? Two weeks? Dare I even think it, three weeks? Simply because neither of us want to watch commercials.

Well, that and, ahem, we kinda got caught up playing Guild Wars until 10pm.

We can stop anytime we want.

Really.

We can.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:08 PM

    Ok...so you got me right between the eyes on my blog. I am SO bad at commenting too. But I do want you to know I read you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I wasn't trying to be obnoxious - I go through bad commenting phases too! No worries. :)

    ReplyDelete