2/06/2007

C'est Finis!

I have finished the blanket. And the joyful thing is that I don't have any more on my plate that I know of. So I get a little crochet break. Below for your viewing pleasure is the blanket and pillow that make up my typical family baby gift. (The pillow is an Acrostic Name Blessing with the babe's name.)





Updated: The pattern can be found in the book Make One for Baby by Leisure Arts (shown here so you can see the cover - I got mine at Michael's, but the price in the link is better than I paid I think. This one is the "Snowflake" blanket, I also make the Criss Cross one a lot - same book.)

6 comments:

  1. Beth, that is just beautiful! I would love to have that pattern. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great work Beth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! :) This is one of my favorites (though I basically alternate between my two favorites with only occasional branching out into others).

    CTG - I got it from a book I picked up at Michael's (craft store) - I'll look up the name when I get home. If you can't find it, let me know and I could probably scan and email it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:56 AM

    That is really beautiful! I'm very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Congratulations on finishing...well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:43 PM

    What a gorgeous pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete