4/15/2007

Because You Really Need to Know That Yes, We're Geeky

As we're getting ready for bed last night, the following conversation ensued. I'm serious. I really, really wish I was joking.

Tim: I was thinking I could switch my secondary profession to elementalist so that I could load up Mark of Rodgort, then use it in conjunction with fragility to really kick some butt.
Me: Yeah, but I already have Mark of Rodgort and have way more points in fire magic than you're going to want to spare just for one skill.
Tim: Hmm, true.
Me: Plus, I already do the fragility/Rodgort punch. So you can just get in on that with something else.
Tim: Or I could load up fragility cause I have more points in illusion magic than you do, so it lasts longer and does more damage.
Me: Oooh, if you do that, then just let me know when you cast it and I'll follow up with Mark of Rodgort and a flare. We'll be nearly unstoppable.

4 comments:

  1. I can see it now... Stargate Guild Command will be at the next GuildWars tournament, anchored by Beth & Tim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:21 PM

    OMG. I have no idea what you were just talking about.

    This frightens me. :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be me and my bro but instead of having someone helpful to discuss this with...It'd be like 'I dunno' or 'figure it out' or 'It's your decision' hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynellen, I'd rather anchor than continue to get my butt kicked. :) But that'd be cool.

    Michelle - that's probably a good thing. GuildWars is a very addictive game.

    Rach - Aw.

    ReplyDelete