6/11/2007

Because it's Monday

And all the cool kids have done it.

Plus, scattergories are fun. Thus I bring you...

The SCATTERGORIES meme

Guidelines:
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following categories. They should be real places, names, things...nothing made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it (but be prepared to explain why you don't know Google's URL).

I was all set to cheat off of Eric, but he said I couldn't. Big meanie.

Copy and Paste to answer in your blog.

Your Name: Beth

Famous singer: Bob Dylan

4 letter word: Brat

Street name: Beauregard

Color: Burnt Umber. (I always hated this crayon. Never could figure out why it was in there. Little did I know I would rely on that information some 30 years later.)

Gifts/presents: Bulgari (hey, a girl can dream)

Vehicle: Beetle!

Things in a Souvenir Shop: Belleek (well, it's in all the gift shops that are in places I want to be visiting...)

Boy Name: Benedick

Girl Name: Beatrice

Movie Title: Bubba Ho-Tep

Drink: Beer

Occupation: Barrister

Flower: Begonia

Celebrity: Brian Boitano (I refuse to put the one that probably came to everyone's mind first. Plus, this way I get double points!)

Magazine: Boy's Life

U.S. City: Beaver Falls (Isn't this where Mr. Belvedere was supposed to take place?)

Pro Sports Teams: Baltimore O's (oh come on, it counts! It's the only one I wouldn't actually have to look up to verify that it was, in fact, a team.)

Something found in a Kitchen: Bechamel sauce. (Well, in a good kitchen, at least.)

Reason for being late for work: Beltway

Something you throw away: Bananas

Things you shout: Bah!

Cartoon Character: Brain

Now you!

4 comments:

  1. Big meanie

    Hey, that would have been a good one if only the meme had included a category of "Perjorative."

    Bubba Ho-Tep

    Dang. That makes me wish my name was Beric, so I could use that one.

    Was your unnamed celeb Betty Boop? Cause that's the only one I can think of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance to mention Bubba Ho-Tep is a good one. :) I'll call you Beric if you want.

    I was thinking Britney. I'd thought of putting her under singer, but, well, that's really a stretch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you couldnt think of the Chicago "Bears" football team?!? DIdnt you go to school in chicago??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah...them. Guess there's the Bulls, too, huh? Whoops.

    ReplyDelete