8/02/2007

The Grades, They Are In

So finally, one day after the end of the semester I finally have my grades. And yet again, I have proved my neuroses. (I'm hoping that maybe documenting the fact that I perpetually worry about things and then end up doing well will help me to relax in the future. I'll keep talking once you've stopped laughing....)

So, yeah, As all around. I did a little happy dance in my cube and got some odd looks from coworkers, but seriously, I was fretting this time. I mean, I had the no-feedback-lady for two classes and then the other prof who is really good, but also really demanding with the discussion fora and her assignments (her assignment was the usability study that I thought would be the death of me.) Mostly with her I was worried about the discussion though because, honestly? I wasn't super interested in the topic.

Still, all is well. My little nerdy heart can relax and be happy until we start up the anxiety again in September.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:08 PM

    Hooray! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:19 PM

    Well don't look this way for expressions of surprise. You worry too much.

    Nicely done, Beth. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I beat you with a wet noodle now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Michelle.

    Jim, I know! I have mentioned I'm a nerd, right? Still, thanks. :)

    Lynellen...hmm, let's save that for another day, k?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can understand that! Well done Beth!

    ReplyDelete