9/18/2007

Acting My Age

The latest fun thing worming its way through various blogs I read is the "Real Age Calculator" - according to which I am 13.7 years old (as opposed to my biological age of 33). By this oh-so-scientific method, I can expect to live to be 93.3. This even in the face of the fact that no one I know of in my extended family has lived to be over 87 (or thereabout).

There are so many smart-aleky cracks to make here, I'm not sure which one to start with, I suppose I'll go with this one and just stop: Tim's redefining the term "Child Bride" (esp. when you consider we've been married 12 years!)

First seen over at the Llamas.

6 comments:

  1. Hmm. Mom & Dad & I did the test on your behalf and we got that you're 33.2. Are you sure you took the test right?

    Mom's score was 65.2 and mine was 43.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, yeah - I think I know myself pretty well, and I'm pretty sure I know how to click on tests. Thanks though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, perhaps you need to re-take the test and adjust your stress level. ;-)

    The test knocked 24 years off my age, and has me living to just over 100. That's got me worried about quality of life issues, and so I need to re-take the test, too. I sense a vicious circle in the making, probably resulting in my death by anxiety attack at around, say, 5:34 p.m. this afternoon.

    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm, perhaps you're on to something, Eric? :)

    I do see how the extended lifespan could start to cause worry about paying for retirement...cool, I really do need to go raise my stress levels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I made it past 5:34 after all.

    But, there's still tomorrow.

    Rats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm 11 years old!!!! On the plus side that means I have 22,700 days to live.

    ReplyDelete