3/20/2008

A Little Random

Not a whole lot to say today, so a few random thoughts (from the TV and otherwise):

  • Google has the 1st Day of Spring graphic up today...isn't tomorrow the first official day of spring? (I thought it was always the 21st?)
  • Was glad to see the one who went go on ANTM last night, but seriously...is anyone else completely sick of Fatima? She. Must. Go.
  • I really like the guy from NZ on Top Chef this season. I'm thinking it's 90% due to his accent, but I also really like the fact that he seems to put 100% into everything he does. As for who went home...it's too early really to care about the cheftestants. (And isn't that the lamest word? Seriously...why can we not just call them contestants?)
  • Hell's Kitchen starts April 1st, w00t!
  • Last Restaurant Standing is down to 5 teams - I've picked my winner and am curious to see how it actually pans out. But there's really only one team who is consistently fantastic. They deserve to win.
  • We had to get a lot of things notarized today for the adoption - but we have our finalization court date scheduled! Very soon the Sleepy Baby will be truly and irrevocably ours!
  • Finally, this YouTube was posted on a blog I'm not sure I should link to (it's just for some college friends of Tim's) - but I thought it was freaking hilarious and it totally made my day. I hope it brightens yours.

2 comments:

  1. You know, it's one of those silly addictive little games. Not as bad as solitaire, but definitely a time-waster. :) Cute!

    And yay for sleepybaby and the adoption!

    ReplyDelete