8/21/2008

Because I Figured I Should

I don't really have a lot to say, but since I didn't post yesterday either, I figured I should at least try and knock a few sentences together. And thus we have...random tidbits.

  • Somewhere along the lines, Robbo (from here) started an individual blog. Browsing through the archives I saw that he did, indeed, mention it at the Llamas, but for whatever reason, I missed it. So, it's linked in the blogroll and do go take a peek. I have to admit that he's the main reason I read the Llamas, though I enjoy the others as well.
  • My dad convinced me to join Facebook, mostly so I could see his Facebook page. And I have to say that, while I feel as if I'm channeling Tom Hanks, I don't get it*. Does anyone know the point? I have found people that I recognize from high school who are now my "friends" -- they mostly weren't my friends in high school, mind you, but who's counting?
  • The picnic today was for Tim's division at work. It was fun - and most enjoyed oohing and ahhing over Joshua. We also played mini-golf. I came in 2nd (well, there was a tie for 1st, does that put me in 2nd or 3rd?) All things considered, I'm ok with that.
  • Why does baby sunblock (SPF50) work on babies but not adults? I applied some to myself while I was gunking up Josh and he got nothing (thankfully) but I have some definite pink. Grr.
  • Gas was the low, low price of $3.33 when I filled up on my way to the picnic. Should I be worried that I actually rejoiced about the "cheap gas" for a few minutes?
And that's really probably it.

*Name that movie

3 comments:

  1. Baby sunscreen: consider his complexion versus yours. I found the same thing with Jesse and me - I'm just much more fair than he.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm - that's probably it. Especially if you take into consideration the comments from my extended in-laws about how "he's so dark he could be African". Um. Are we looking at the same kid?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mostly have blog friends on my facebook account. It's become a place to escape :)

    Lovin the lower gas prices...still too high but it's better :)

    ReplyDelete