8/13/2009

Some Days Procrastination Pays

Yesterday we had our home visit for the renewal of our home study. It's a pretty straightforward visit, they see the house and start collecting all the paperwork that goes along with the process. In advance of the visit, we were sent a link to the forms so we could start filling them out and so forth. So, being the slightly over organized person that I am, I downloaded all the forms and proceeded to fill stuff out.

The biggest headache, in my mind, is the autobiography. So I knocked that out and began harassing Tim to start on his. Which of course he didn't. And then yesterday, as I handed that to her she says, "Oh, you didn't need to do this one because I have your previous home study." At which point I groaned and Tim did his happy dance.

Moral of the story? Sometimes I guess procrastination is the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment