9/25/2009

Feeling...Twitchy?

I don't know if twitchy is the word. I'd say I have itchy feet, but it's not really that I want to go anywhere (though last week's TravelZoo Ireland deal nearly had me online making reservations and we'd figure out how the kiddo traveled by jumping in with both feet. Cause really...it's just this side of too good to pass up.) I'm just unsettled(?) Meh. Whatever.

In an attempt to quell the restless natives, I did some good cleaning today - including moving the sofa (which I actually do considerably more often these days thanks to a small boy who likes to push things under it). I'm pretty sure I had a whole box of gold fish stuck under there, crushed together with half a box of Cheerios.

Speaking of goldfish - have you noticed that they seem to be very anti-feminist? Cause on the box you have a fish who is very happily riding his bicycle. Guess that ends THAT argument. (And I'm ok with that.)

Anyway...I'm seriously considering repainting our family room. Tim doesn't know this yet (because if he did, he would be currently running around screaming wildly). And then I'd like to see if there's a way to rearrange the furniture at all. I'm actually a little tempted to repaint our bathroom as well (and maybe even our bedroom, though I like the color in there enough that it's probably safe.) And I'd really like to try and see if there's any way to rearrange the furniture in there. (There isn't...I know this...but I'd still like to play. Of course, having solid oak bedroom furniture makes it considerably more difficult to play. But...we'll have to see if I can convince Tim that it's a good plan.)

In the meantime, I'm kind of hoping that painting my mother-in-law's family room will be enough that I don't actually need to tackle my house (though now that I think about it, our kitchen could use a fresh coat of paint as well....)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete