9/25/2009

If I Ran The World...

People who run things and have websites would be forced to also list their prices on the website.

This way moms who are looking at possibly enrolling their little toddler boys in "mom and me gymnastics" (which is basically just the same stuff he does at home but with nicer mats and a few more things to climb on/jump off of) could decide if it's actually something that isn't cost prohibitive without having to try and get someone on the phone. I can see what times the classes are offered. I can see descriptions of the classes. I can see photos of little children enjoying the classes. But I can't for the life of me see how much you want to charge me for the privilege.

And thus I figure it's probably falling into the "if you have to ask, you can't afford it" category. But we'll never know now, will we?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:30 AM

    I can promise you that a glass of virtual port over at ol' Robbo's is, at least, always free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Annie Downs and I work for best-selling Christian author Sandra Byrd. Sandra's newest book Piece de Resistance just released last week. Would you be interested in receiving a copy of the book to read and post a review on your blog? Just contact me at annie [at] sandrabyrd [dot] com and we will get a copy to you right away. Thanks for your time and investment in Christian literature.

    (I looked for a contact email address and couldn't find one- sorry to leave such a long comment!) :)

    ReplyDelete