9/30/2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

No, I don't mean Christmas. I mean fall. The weather the past few days has been so wonderful - I really and truly wish it could be like this year round. It's been cool and sunny to partially overcast (and honestly, I even love the evening/nighttime thunder showers) during the day and cool enough at night that you can't help but snuggle under the covers and enjoy the difference in temperature between your face and your toes. And it's perfect for letting the kiddo run around in the yard while you sit on the porch (or chase him around trying to keep him from eating rocks.)

All I'm missing is a cup of tea, and that's really because I'm simply enjoying the weather too much to go inside again and make some.

I don't think it can be overstated: I adore the autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment