5/24/2012

Jiggity Jig!

I am home. There is still great rejoicing, albeit silent and very suited to my poor introverted need for little to no interaction for the next year of my life.

Maybe not a year...maybe only a month or two.

The older boy was not yet asleep when I got home so I got to get a very long, very hard hug and instruction that I was not ever to go very far away for so long ever again. Warms the heart.

Then, of course, he wanted to know what I brought him. (Two books. He'll get them tomorrow.)

Tim told me (as if it was some sort of incredible revelation) that he could only really get things done after bedtime. I managed, barely, to refrain from responding with "Duh." That said, the house is surprisingly clean for me having been absent. Definitely a gold star for him.

Seeing how terrible 95 South was at 8 this evening as we got off at my exit I am incredibly glad that we have no Memorial Day weekend plans and that Tim is off tomorrow anyway.

I'm looking forward to oodles and oodles of time with my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment