5/09/2018

Random Things


  • I had a hilarious (to me at least) blog post all composed in my head yesterday and when I finally had time to get to my computer, it was completely gone. I can't even really remember what it was about.
  • Youngest boy saw me in a tank top yesterday for the first time in his life (it's a top I wear when I exercise if I'm motivated enough to change first. I'm not usually that motivated, so I tend to just wear whatever I have on) and couldn't get over the fact that my arms were naked. He kept trying to put a blanket on me. It was adorable and hilarious at the same time.
  • I'm trying to decide if the above means I need to kick another $50 into his future therapy account so he can process and get over seeing mom's upper arms.
  • I think we finally have all the medical billing madness from elder boy's trip to the ER in JANUARY handled. Ah, the wheels of bureaucracy.
  • We haven't done any school yet today. I've tried to get us started twice, but it's sunny, and not hot and...let them eat cake. Or at least play in the back yard with Popsicles. (They aren't playing with the popsicles, they're eating them. And playing. And...you get the idea.)
  • We've received two high school graduation announcements from people this year. It's been amusing to me because they're basically just people on our Christmas card list. One couple was friends in college and shortly after we married (hubs and the guy were roommates one year). We really haven't spoken to them beyond the canned Christmas letter in...twenty years? The other are friends of people who now despise me and the air I breathe. I worked, briefly, with the guy and like them well enough, but honestly it was a little odd that they included us on the list given that they're BFFs with said people who, had they a laser, a phase-conjugate tracking system, and rotating mirror* would happily take me out.
  • I still sent both kids some dosh. I mean, it's graduation. Give the kids some money.


*spot the movie reference

No comments:

Post a Comment