11/10/2020

Leaves, Trees, and Madness

 Today we had some tree cleanup done by the tree guy who comes by now and again. We'd had some broken branches that never fell, a dead tree, some branches on a different tree that were on the roof of the garage.

In all, good cleanup that needed to be done. And, bonus, it helped more of the leaves give up the ghost so we can blow them into piles and bag them up. The boys are enjoying doing that this year, which is lovely. I only have to suggest that it's time to do more and off they go. It helps, I imagine, that we're paying them.

I spend entirely too much time clenching my fists and/or shaking them at the sky these days. I just want to remind people that Al Gore got his 38 days, legal challenges, recounts, etc. It seems only right that Trump get his shot as well.

And I might well haul off and slug anyone who next uses the word "mandate" - because no matter who wins this stupidity, there's no mandate on the table. It's time for the government to suck it up and start acting like adults -- on both sides of the aisle -- and learn to work together.

Blergh.

No comments:

Post a Comment