12/28/2005

The family clown

I am the family clown.

I was never the class clown. I don't think most people at any of my schools would consider that I was a very funny person (unless you count looking - then we might get some votes...hooboy, let's not dig out the photo albums anytime soon, ok?) By and large I was the quiet girl in back trying to pay attention to the teacher and actually get good grades while secretly wishing to be more popular and accepted. (Speaking of which, yesterday was a sad, sad day in the land of blog-evolution. First I thought I would get to do a happy dance, because for a few brief moments, I had broken into the land of crustaceans! But then, alas, I slid back down. And not just back down...but back through the wiggly worm stage and down even another little level to microorganism. I am not yet insignificant, but I'm expecting it at any moment. Ah fame. How fickle you are.)

So anyway, while I haven't often inspired cackles of laughter for the general populous at large, I do frequently crack up my family (it does help that they're partially cracked already. Oh come on, admit it, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.) Because of this, my sister (who is much more artistically able than I) has taken a few of my latest gems, photoshopped up fun and clever images to go along with them, and created me a store. Yes, ladies and gents, you can now own a piece of humor that I think is hillarious. Hopefully you will think they're mildly amusing. Otherwise, why are you buying them?

If nothing else, go have a look and leave a comment about how funny or unfunny you thought they were. If someone actually decides to purchase something, I'll be sure to let you know about it. Otherwise, just admire the pretty purple colors. Mmmm...puuurrrple.

No comments:

Post a Comment